De ma voix je crie  à l’Éternel, de ma voix, j'implore l’Éternel. Ps.142, le dernier des psaumes "MASKIL". With My Vo...

🎶🎸-Tu me rétribues- 🎶🎸-🔯

De ma voix je crie à l’Éternel, de ma voix, j'implore l’Éternel. Ps.142, le dernier des psaumes "MASKIL".

With My Voice, I Ask the Lord for Mercy 

Résumé du Psaume : David dans la caverne : le juste à l’extrémité ; tout refuge humain lui est ôté, mais Dieu connaît son sentier ; Lui-même est son refuge, et le bien que Dieu lui fera servira au rassemblement des justes.
Source : Aide_mémoire_étude_Psaumes.

With My Voice, I Ask the Lord for Mercy
(1 Samuel 22:1-5; Psalm 57:1-11)
1{Maschil of David; A Prayer when he was in the cave.} I cried unto the LORD with my voice; with my voice unto the LORD did I make my supplication.
2I poured out my complaint before him; I shewed before him my trouble.
3When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, then thou knewest my path. In the way wherein I walked have they privily laid a snare for me.
4I looked on my right hand, and beheld, but there was no man that would know me: refuge failed me; no man cared for my soul.
5I cried unto thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my refuge and my portion in the land of the living.
6Attend unto my cry; for I am brought very low: deliver me from my persecutors; for they are stronger than I.
7Bring my soul out of prison, that I may praise thy name: the righteous shall compass me about; for thou shalt deal bountifully with me.


0 commentaires:

LouangeÉternelle

Découvrez ou redécouvrez les psaumes, cette charnière prophétique entre l'ancien et le nouveau testament, cette charnière spirituelle entre le ciel et la terre.